Your Url Here.
Friday, September 5, 2008
at 9:55 AM

Morning, sweethearts.

Will make this a quick one, have to leave the house soon to Trevor's.

Tuesday
Had school early in the morning till like the afternoon and headed to Vivo to meet Van for a study date. Went to The Mussel Guys to have lunch and it was amazing.The view was beautiful, and I ate like you wouldnt believe. Then we studied till the evening and attempted to find a dress for senior's night, however unsuccesful. Which is also the reason why i skipped Senior's Night in the end.

Thursday
Headed over to Van's place to study,and exercise together.
By the time I headed home, I felt thinner,already! Hahah. Well. Its all in the mind.


Felt awful about missing out on Senior's Night and wanted to cry when I thought about it- the lost chance,the fun,the dress.

But what seemed like an unfortunate incident became a good thing, I suppose, in hindsight.
Cause' well.
My mom felt bad for me and we'll be going shopping this weekend.
She agreed to buy the calvin klein knit top I wanted and the dorothy perkins plain tee for me.

Hahah, so you see.
Everything turns out right in the end.



I'm in the mood to wear heels.
Is that a sign of being power hungry?
You know. The whole, propping yourself up thing.
Oh well.
Going over to Trevor's now to get more work done.
Or not.


Have a lovely day,everyone.

Information

Okay so my name is Rachel. I'm in Fairfield Methodist School. Member of Choir, I love dancing around, laughing so much my stomach hurts. Godiva is my very best friend, uhm this is stupid I should stop.
Archives
♥ at November 2007
♥ at December 2007
♥ at January 2008
♥ at February 2008
♥ at April 2008
♥ at May 2008
♥ at June 2008
♥ at July 2008
♥ at August 2008
♥ at September 2008
♥ at October 2008
♥ at November 2008
♥ at December 2008
♥ at January 2009
♥ at February 2009
♥ at March 2009
♥ at April 2009
♥ at May 2009
♥ at June 2009
♥ at August 2009
♥ at September 2009
♥ at December 2009

Tagboard


Links

link Nicholas
Nicole
Kwang Teng
Priscilla
Sandra
CELL :D
Tabitha
Vanessa