Your Url Here.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
at 12:17 PM

Morning,everyone.

Signed out of school today,experienced the most awful stomache ever in the morning and beared with the pain until after chem. Shared a cab back with jonathan and I dont know why but i felt messed up after talking to him in the cab. It was frustrating when I got home cause I tried to shake off the feeling but couldn't, so I went for the one thing that would help - Godiva.

And it did.
I dont know why but I feel pretty low now, but it definately has nothing to do with the chat I had with him.
Anyone up for a study date?

I told Sandra to take a rain check for our study date cause I wasnt feeling well.
Sandra,I'm so sorry. Really.


I'm mad at B right now so I'm not replying any of the messages.
And you. I dont know what to say at all, but whatever it is that I've done to make you upset or something with me, I'm sorry. I don't know why but it seems as though you're drawing away from me recently when we've always been so tight in the past.
But for whatever I've done, I'm sorry and I didnt mean to hurt you. Really.






The people that I once held closest to my heart are backing away

I'm scared.



I'm scared, that one day
I'll be left with nothing but a reflection of myself
staring back at me.

Information

Okay so my name is Rachel. I'm in Fairfield Methodist School. Member of Choir, I love dancing around, laughing so much my stomach hurts. Godiva is my very best friend, uhm this is stupid I should stop.
Archives
♥ at November 2007
♥ at December 2007
♥ at January 2008
♥ at February 2008
♥ at April 2008
♥ at May 2008
♥ at June 2008
♥ at July 2008
♥ at August 2008
♥ at September 2008
♥ at October 2008
♥ at November 2008
♥ at December 2008
♥ at January 2009
♥ at February 2009
♥ at March 2009
♥ at April 2009
♥ at May 2009
♥ at June 2009
♥ at August 2009
♥ at September 2009
♥ at December 2009

Tagboard


Links

link Nicholas
Nicole
Kwang Teng
Priscilla
Sandra
CELL :D
Tabitha
Vanessa